Water Garden 2.0 - fish tank that grows herbs & sprouts
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
|Order now for dispatch 15th Sep 2019|
This mini aquaponics systems tank is a self-cleaning fish tank that grows organic herbs and micro-greens on top.
- Award-winning, home aquaponics fish tank that comes with our "100% Guaranteed to Grow" promise — great for first time fish tank owners.
- The fish waste fertilizes the plants and the plants clean the water — no water changes required!
- Perfect as a gift, family activity, or classroom project to teach about DIY aquaponics & ecosystems.
- Includes everything you need to get started, with access to an interactive aquaponics curriculum — download here!
Includes everything you need to get started:
...just bring your own fish and water :)
- Food grade (BPA and Phthalates free) acrylic tank (11.4lt, 3gal)
- Grow stones
- Gravel (multi-colored)
- Natural fertilizer and aquarium water conditioners
- Fish food
- Silent, submersible water pump 240v
- Australian Organic Seeds: Radish sprouts, Whetagrass & Snow Peas (*seeds are not delivered to WA/TAS & New Zealand)
- Assembled in Australia with local and imported components
- Interactive aquaponics curriculum — download here!
The Science Inside
Water Garden is closed-loop Aquaponics system. This farming method uses the waste of the fish to grow plants and clean its water:
Fish waste produces Ammonia (can be toxic if accumulates)
Beneficial Bacteria in Water Garden converts ammonia into nitrates
Plants use Nitrates as food to grow, and clean the water from Ammonia