Fish-Prep: Prepares and treats new fish prior to adding into aquariums - prevents transfer of disease.
Contains a natural stress reducing oil - keeps fish calm and stress free during treatment
- Effective 15-minute therapeutic bath
- Contains a blend of natural soothing oils
- Halts incoming contamination
- Cleans new incoming fish of disease organisms
- Reduces external fungus
- Reduces protozoan infestations
- Helps prevent fin rot and tail rot
- Helps prevent common bacterial infections
- Protects delicate slime coats
- Helps to repair damaged areas
- Will not harm biological filters - remove carbon from filters.
- Safe when used as directed for both fresh and saltwater fish
EASY TO USE:
1- Add 1 teaspoonful (approx. 5 mL) of FISH PREP for every 1 gallon of water to be treated.
2- Allow the new fish to soak in the prepared bath for 15 minutes.
3- After 15 minutes it is safe to add the new fish to your aquarium.